st: derive exact p values from ANOVA models

From   Vasan Kandaswamy <vasan.kandaswamy@ki.se>
Subject   st: derive exact p values from ANOVA models
Date   Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:03:23 +0000

Dear Jay,

Thank you very much. I have now used the two way anova for comparison. Since the groups are equal sizes, regression model is not thought of at the moment.

I have another quick question, is there a way that I could obtain the exact p values from anova.
I do not want to show p=<0.0001 for all variables, but would like to be more specific.
While I do regression models, I use beta and SE to derive exact p values this way -
di (2*normal(-abs(beta/se))). but this is not possible with ANOVA.

Could someone suggest how to get exact p values from ANOVA ?
Many thanks !

Vasan,
PhD student,
Karolinksa Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden