st: Apologies for my misunderstanding

From   "Lynn Lee" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Apologies for my misunderstanding
Date   Mon, 17 Sep 2012 19:21:49 +0800

Dear Maarten,

I really apologies for my misunderstanding. Since this command was installed
by myself( I now remember) several months ago, when I type -help diff-,
Stata gives me only one instruction. So, I take for granted that there is
only one version of DID. Sorry about this again.

My mistake because I did not read the instruction carefully. Now, I know
when I use this command I should cite as " Villa, Juan M. 2011. DIFF:
Stata Module to Perform Differences in Differences Estimation. Statistical
Software Components. Boston College Department of Economics." This is the
version I use.

Sorry for my misunderstanding of email from Maarten.

Best Regards,
Lynn Lee