st: Household percapita consumption

From   Chamara Anuranga <kcanuranga@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Household percapita consumption
Date   Sun, 9 Sep 2012 19:04:30 +0530

Dear All,

Does anyone know about what are the items should be included for
creating household consumption and good reference?
I am wonder whether we should include the income tax, expenditure on
REMITTANCES, CEREMONIES, GIFTS, ETC.

Thanks
Chamara