Re: st: problems with installing the quaids command

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: problems with installing the quaids command
Date   Fri, 31 Aug 2012 18:03:36 +0100

Same answer, more or less. You don't install commands by trying to run
them. You haven't indicated where -quaids- is to be found, so I can't
help you install it.

Nick