Re: st: problems with installing the quaids command

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: problems with installing the quaids command
Date   Fri, 31 Aug 2012 17:53:48 +0100

Brian Poi of StataCorp is a member of Statalist and can no doubt
comment definitively, but a short provisional guess is that you cannot
run -quaids-, whatever it is precisely, because you have not installed
it from wherever it is published. This command, if it is one, is not
part of official Stata and must be installed on your machine before
you can run it.

Nick