st: problems with installing the quaids command

From   Khalida Akhtar Choudhury <>
Subject   st: problems with installing the quaids command
Date   Fri, 31 Aug 2012 17:20:47 +0100

Everytime I try to run the quaids command, recently published by poi,
or maybe is still in the process of being published, I get the error
message quaids, unrecognised command quaids. I am using stata 12,
nevertheless i still have this problem.

Can someone help?