st: decimal points in funnel plot

From   Vasan Kandaswamy <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: decimal points in funnel plot
Date   Wed, 29 Aug 2012 11:34:25 +0000

Hello everyone,
I am doing a meta-analysis and would like to seek help on editing funnel plots in STATA.

For a particular trait that I am interested in, the effect size and 95%CI are in the range of 0.001-0.0004. The funnel plot shows only upto two decimal points ( which makes it appear 0.00 for all studies in the analysis).  I would much appreciate if someone tells me, how this could be edit  to 3-4 decimal points.

Senthil Vasan
Karolinska University Hospital, Solna, L1:01
171 76 Stockholm