st: mfx for stata 12

From   Chiara Mussida <cmussida@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: mfx for stata 12
Date   Fri, 24 Aug 2012 08:50:59 +0200

Dear all,
i estimated a mlogit with 8 outcomes, which reject the IIA assumtion
tested with a hsiao test:
mlogtest, sm
i would be pleased to get the marginal effects of my model. If i run
the command to obtain, for instance, the marginal effects for outcome
1:
mfx compute, predict(outcome(1))
i obtain very suspects results, namely mfx with signs and sign
completely different from the ones of the  coefs estimates.
I use Stata 12, and from the manuals mfx might compute the marginal
effect like in the previous stata versions. Do you know if something
changed?
Thanks

--
Chiara Mussida