RE: st: FW: Running Polychoric Principal Component Analysis in STATA

From   Cameron McIntosh <cnm100@hotmail.com>
To   STATA LIST <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: FW: Running Polychoric Principal Component Analysis in STATA
Date   Thu, 23 Aug 2012 00:58:22 -0400

I might ask whether PCA vs. EFA vs. CFA is the most appropriate technique given the nature of the manifest variables and presumed latent constructs involved, about which we were provided very little information.
My two cents,
Cam