Re: st: ICE with Interval Error #459 multiple imputation

From   Laura Kudrna <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ICE with Interval Error #459 multiple imputation
Date   Tue, 21 Aug 2012 18:56:47 +0100

Dear Antonis,

Thank you very much for solving my problem!  Using the ologit prefix
combined with your example for how to set my upper and lower limits
solved everything.

For anyone else who struggles, I've included my syntax below for
defining the upper and lower limits of my variables sclifeca2,
sclifeca3, and sclifeca4 to 7 and 1, respectively.

Best wishes,
Laura

gen sclifeca2ll1 = 999
replace sclifeca2ll1 = sclifeca2 if sclifeca2 !=.
replace sclifeca2ll1 = 1 if sclifeca2 == .

gen sclifeca2ul7 = 999
replace sclifeca2ul7 = sclifeca2 if sclifeca2 !=.
replace sclifeca2ul7 = 7 if sclifeca2 == .

gen sclifeca3ll1 = 999
replace sclifeca3ll1 = sclifeca3 if sclifeca3 !=.
replace sclifeca3ll1 = 1 if sclifeca3 == .

gen sclifeca3ul7 = 999
replace sclifeca3ul7 = sclifeca3 if sclifeca3 !=.
replace sclifeca3ul7 = 7 if sclifeca3 == .

gen sclifeca4ul7 = 999
replace sclifeca4ul7 = sclifeca4 if sclifeca4 !=.
replace sclifeca4ul7 = 7 if sclifeca4 == .

gen sclifeca4ll1 = 999
replace sclifeca4ll1 = sclifeca4 if sclifeca4 !=.
replace sclifeca4ll1 = 1 if sclifeca4 == .