re: st: clemio2 not responding

From   Christopher Baum <>
To   "" <>
Subject   re: st: clemio2 not responding
Date   Tue, 21 Aug 2012 14:09:48 +0000

I am having difficulty with the clemio2 command.  It does not seem to
work for large samples of my data.  I don't get any error message;
Stata simply continues working on the command indefinitely, as if
there is too much data for it to process, and I am always forced to
press "Break".  I left it running overnight to see if it needed more
time and it was still trying in the morning.

clemio2 and clemao2, applied to samples of T observations, run ~T^2 regressions. I would not be surprised that ~9 million regressions take a while. I think you will eventually get results, but don't hold your breath.

author clemio2

                             An Introduction to Stata Programming  |