Re: st: clemio2 not responding

From   Alex Letko <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: clemio2 not responding
Date   Tue, 21 Aug 2012 16:01:09 +0100

Kit,

Thanks for the reply.  I'm just very confused as to why it has worked
properly in the past on the full length of the sample, without taking
so much time (I think it took several minutes).  I see that Stata 12
automatically allocates enough memory on the fly, so I can't give it
more.  It must have something to do with a change I made to the data.