Re: st: end of do-file notify

From   Pablo Bonilla <pablo.bonilla1234@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: end of do-file notify
Date   Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:44:06 -0400

woow, this is great, thank you!!!

 I saw the ado-file and it is super simple:

!rundll32 user32.dll,MessageBeep MB_ICONQUESTION

But I don't understand it. hehehe.  However, I think that with this
kind of programming we can do many things more like using other sounds
or something like that, right? do you know what the "!rundll32" does
??

best,

--
----