st: end of do-file notify

From   Pablo Bonilla <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: end of do-file notify
Date   Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:47:43 -0400

Dear stata list,

Some times when I am running a do-file I don't know how to make it
notify me that it already finished running the do-file or it found an
error on it. I usually go to excel or internet while Stata is running
and some times the window bar at the bottom of the screen blinks and
some times it does not. I have tried minimizing Stata but it does not
work always.

Is there a way to know when Stata finished and therefor don't waste to
much time??

Pablo Bonilla