st: transmap

From   tashi lama <>
To   <>
Subject   st: transmap
Date   Fri, 17 Aug 2012 15:05:47 +0000

Hello all,

I need to change to file.txt one time only  and transmap define file.txt looks like an answer. But I am little nervous because the help file says .me files are always treated as .txt. Does Stata allow to revert back with something like transmap off define .....I could try but I am little nervous because I don't want to ALWAYS change .me to .txt