st:Survival analysis - dealing with Right truncated data

From   "Phakathi, T.R." <t.r.phakathi@vu.nl>
Subject   st:Survival analysis - dealing with Right truncated data
Date   Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:15:21 +0000

The dataset ONLY includes observations that have failed (Right truncation). For those that have failed (in this case all who lost employment), there are details on the risk onset and failure date including individual and firm characteristics.

I would like to estimate the impact of the covariates on Survival. Are the commands distinct from “normal” survival data? If so what are the available commands (Non/Semi &parametric)?

May I tap into the wealth of your experiences

Thank you

Themba Phakathi