Re: Re: st: combining datasets

From   Kenisha Russell <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: Re: st: combining datasets
Date   Fri, 17 Aug 2012 11:31:33 +0000

Hi Nick,

I feel that your answer to my post was quite hard, as I thought that one of the goals of the list was to help less experienced people.
So based on this premise, I submitted my question.

I have read the -help merge- , and tried different syntaxes but was unable to get my data in the format I wanted.
I do apologise, if you think that my lack of knowledge or requesting help was offensive to those who had more important issues to resolve.