st: Thread-Index: Ac18ah9HLfg+y+2rQ6ipAnbaSTSKMg==

From   "Phakathi, T.R." <t.r.phakathi@vu.nl>
Subject   st: Thread-Index: Ac18ah9HLfg+y+2rQ6ipAnbaSTSKMg==
Date   Fri, 17 Aug 2012 11:19:09 +0000

Survival analysis: Right truncated data

The dataset ONLY includes observations that have failed (Right truncation). For those that have failed (in this case all who lost employment), there are details on  the risk onset dat and failure including individual and firm characteristics.

I would like to estimate the impact of the covariates on Survival. Are the commands distinct from “normal” survival data? If so what are the available commands (Non/Semi &parametric)?

May I tap into the wealth of your experiences

Thank you

Themba Phakathi