st: Common Factor Analysis

From   Afif Naeem <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Common Factor Analysis
Date   Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:49:39 -0400

I am using Common Factor Analysis as part of my research, and it is being used in an exploratory manner rather than confirmatory manner. I know there is a way (and I dont know it yet) to report t-value for each of the factor loadings associated with the variables used in confirmatory Factor Analysis. I want to know if there is a way to get the t-value for factor loadings for the exploratory factor analysis (using command -factor-) as well?