Re: st: Problems with fracpoly with the option degree(4) and logistic regression

Subject   Re: st: Problems with fracpoly with the option degree(4) and logistic regression
Date   Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:25:04 -0400

The FAQ ask that you not include attachments on list posts. If you want to make a data set available,
 put it up on a download site. (I use mediafire.com).  However this appears to be a matter for Stata technical
 support;  contact them directly at tech-support@stata.com.

Steve