Re: st: how to read .sas7bdat in Stata

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how to read .sas7bdat in Stata
Date   Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:46:58 +0100

The documentation for -usesas- (SSC) does explain (as you cite) that
being able to run SAS is essential, so trying to run it in Stata in
your situation just will not work.

I have never used SAS but a simple Google brings up suggestions.

http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/showthread.php?t=117333

Nick