RE: st: how to read .sas7bdat in Stata

From   "Lynn Lee" <lynn09v@gmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: how to read .sas7bdat in Stata
Date   Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:06:28 -0700

I did not notice that. Now I have updated my profile in email address.

Best Regards,
Lynn Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Cox [mailto:njcoxstata@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 1:54 AM
To: lynn09v@gmail.com
Subject: Fwd: st: how to read .sas7bdat in Stata

In an earlier post to Statalist I pointed out that you are not giving
your full name. A full name would be (e.g.) a given name and a family
name. The Statalist FAQ is emphatic that we expect full names, not
just (in your case) what looks like a given name. Please take action
accordingly.

Thanks, Nick