RE: st: Diff-in-diff: how to account for treatment intensity, rather than just a treatment dummy?

From   Cameron McIntosh <[email protected]>
To   STATA LIST <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Diff-in-diff: how to account for treatment intensity, rather than just a treatment dummy?
Date   Sun, 12 Aug 2012 22:15:28 -0400

The following may also be of interest:

Crown, W.H. (2010). There's a reason they call them dummy variables: a note on the use of structural equation techniques in comparative effectiveness research. Pharmacoeconomics, 28(10), 947-955.

Cam