st: List Observations with Missing Values

From   Lisa Wang <>
Subject   st: List Observations with Missing Values
Date   Mon, 13 Aug 2012 13:47:29 +1000

Hi all,

I would like to learn why this is not valid as I get this back from
Stata ">=:  operator invalid r(198)" If I read the help file for that
return code it tells me that the syntax might be incorrectly

- list c_c e_o e_c if >=. , separator(0) N notrim absolute -

I thought that missing values are represented as a dot in Stata. I
just want Stata to list out all the observations where there are
missing values for those three variables, so I can check, before I
drop these rows with missing observations.

Thank you everyone,