st: RE: RE: Does xtreg (or xtivreg) assume equally spaced time points?

Subject   st: RE: RE: Does xtreg (or xtivreg) assume equally spaced time points?
Date   Tue, 7 Aug 2012 17:49:10 +0100

Lisa,

Your data have a time dimension, but the model apparently doesn't:

> > Our model is: xtivreg depper (bmi = momobes)

So irregular spacing over time is a non-issue - there's nothing you need to do.  Just estimate as is.

--Mark