st: RE: IV with many fixed effects

From   "Schaffer, Mark E" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: IV with many fixed effects
Date   Mon, 6 Aug 2012 22:44:09 +0100

Stata's official xtivreg, and (from ssc) xtivreg2, will both estimate IV
fixed effects models.

Heriot-Watt University is the Sunday Times
Scottish University of the Year 2011-2012

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.