Re: st: Question about spmap

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Question about spmap
Date   Tue, 7 Aug 2012 10:19:22 +0100

-spmap- is from SSC. -spmap- by and large draws maps according to the
data it is given. On this information I have to guess that your
problem lies in your data and can be fixed only by fixing the data.
For example, borders and coasts are different and a dataset with
borders only won't show coasts.

Nick