st: Question about spmap

From   David Cuberes <>
Subject   st: Question about spmap
Date   Tue, 7 Aug 2012 09:54:18 +0100

I am trying to construct a worldwide map using the command "spmap".
Stat produces the graph as expected...except for the fact that some
countries do not have a border! In particular, while the Americas and
Europe are totally fine, I don't have borders for Africa or Asia! I
mean, there are still borders across countries in these continents,
but the sea borders are often missing...

Can anyone help with that?

David Cuberes
Department of Economics
University of Sheffield
Times Higher Education University of the Year

+44 (0)114 22 23313