Re: st: invalid syntex error in executing tobithetm command

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: invalid syntex error in executing tobithetm command
Date   Sun, 5 Aug 2012 13:36:23 +0100

Here and in another thread you don't give enough detail to allow a detailed reply.

First off, -tobithetm- is evidently a user-written command, but you don't explain where it comes from, which is what you are asked to do in the Statalist FAQ.

Second, and more importantly, you don't give any details of exactly what you typed. Given that, I don't see how any answer can go beyond the suggestion that you did indeed make a syntax error. See the Statalist FAQ for advice to specify exactly what you typed.

Nick