st: invalid syntex error in executing tobithetm command

From   Prakash Singh <prakashbhu@gmail.com>
Subject   st: invalid syntex error in executing tobithetm command
Date   Sun, 5 Aug 2012 10:24:55 +0530

Dear all

I am running tobithetm command for correcting Heteroscedasticity in
tobit model written by Emad Abd Elmessih Shehata. the problem is that
stata 10 gives me error massage that the syntex is invalid. I even
tried with example given  the help file of the command but the error
is still coming.

Regards
Prakash