Re: st: invalid syntex error in executing tobithetm command

From   Prakash Singh <prakashbhu@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: invalid syntex error in executing tobithetm command
Date   Sun, 5 Aug 2012 18:31:06 +0530

Nick,

I have written that the code is written by Emad Abd Elmessih Shehata,
Agricultural Economics Research Institute, Egypt. The code works on
stata 10 and apparently this the version my institute have.
I have downloaded it from http://ideas.repec.org/c/boc/bocode/s457323.html

the syntax I used is like this

tobithetm FRG1 SALES wage_share capital_intensity prop_owned_asset
dedu_schooling dacount2 dtype_ent1 dtype_ent2 dum_owner_n2
dum_owner_n3 dreg2,het(SALES)

I got error massage "invalid syntax" so tried with the data and syntax
provided in the help file of tobithetm but I get the same error
massage.

Regards
Prakash