st: using stata automation with

From   San Chu <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: using stata automation with
Date   Wed, 25 Jul 2012 10:14:27 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to use stata automation with I am trying the very first examples from When I add reference for a project in VS, there is no stata item in the list of COM. Could someone help me to solve this problem?
I have Visual Studio 2010 and stataSE -64 version 12 on one computer that I am not an admin.
Thanks for your consideration.