Re: st: Propensity score matching in stata

From   Shikha Sinha <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Propensity score matching in stata
Date   Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:52:30 -0700

If you want to estimate the average treatment effects (ATE or ATT),
you can use psm. In your case, are you also looking at the impact of
issuing debt on some outcome(?)? if not then, matching is not a good
strategy and simple probit or logit will solve your problem.

logit debt size industry_type product_type

This model will answer question about which type of company is more
likely to issue debt. Hope it helps.

Shikha