st: policy simulation

From   Shikha Sinha <>
Subject   st: policy simulation
Date   Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:46:46 -0700

Dear all,

I want to conduct a counterfactual policy simulation in state. I
estimate the following model:

Y = b1X1 + b2X2 +b3ORT +e

ORT is the main independent variable and is binary. The estimated b3
coefficient is 0.06. Now I want to answer the counterfactual question:
what would have been b3 if everyone got access to ORT? How do I get

Thanks for any lead you can provide.