st: signranktest for groups

From   "Maren Kandulla" <m_kandulla@yahoo.de>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: signranktest for groups
Date   Fri, 20 Jul 2012 23:51:47 +0200

Hello,
I try to test wether two groups (with and without treatment) differ in terms of change of types (4 types,ordinal scale). I have two measuring times (pre and post). Every child belongs to one type in the beginning and an other type (or the same) in the end (after (non) treatment).The types can be arranged as an ordinal cale. Is there any possibility to do a signrank test for groups (with two measuring times)? Or any other nonparametric test for matched data and group-testing?

Thanks,
Maren Kandulla

Dr. Maren Kandulla