st: how to retrieve individual score values from the principal component analysis

From   Ville Pimenoff <ville.pimenoff@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: how to retrieve individual score values from the principal component analysis
Date   Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:23:42 +0200

I have performed a principal component analysis with 14 variables and
I can scoreplot the individual score values with no problem. But how
could I actually get the individual score values as well to look at?
Now I can only look them at the scoreplot.

best,

Ville