Re: st: how to retrieve individual score values from the principal component analysis

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: how to retrieve individual score values from the principal component analysis
Date   Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:27:42 +0100

-help pca postestimation-