st: Re: Error r(103) after gengroup command

From   R Chase <rchase@jhsph.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Re: Error r(103) after gengroup command
Date   Wed, 18 Jul 2012 22:55:01 -0400

Daniel & Nick
 Sorry for not noticing that I got the program from SSC, and thanks
for the helpful responses despite my error. Rachel Chase