st: Propensity score matching

From   "KASHEFIPOUR E." <E.KashefiPour@swansea.ac.uk>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Propensity score matching
Date   Wed, 18 Jul 2012 19:57:53 +0100

Hi,

I have a question regarding the PSM estimation. I want to investigate
the companies who issue bonds between 2007 and 2011, so this group would
be as a treatment sample. Then I want to match the treatment group with
a set of companies who do not issue bonds during the observation period
(2007-2011). I was wondering how I could match them as both sample
varies between 2007 and 2011? How should the dataset look like?

Best,
Eln