Re: st: Neumark decomposition

From   Yingge Lin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Neumark decomposition
Date   Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:47:28 -0400

Maarten�
Sorry if my question made you uncomfortable, but I think you should
know that your answer has certainly made me very uncomfortable. I
thought statalist is a place where people discuss the questions about
STATA and learn from each other. All I wanted was some feedback from
those who also have used -oaxaca- and -decompose-, and see whether I
made mistake or one of the commands have some error. The -oaxaca- and
-decompose- can be installed by ssc install.

I do not know whether there is anything going on between Ben Jann and
you, but it was never my intention to waste anybody’s time. But I do
not appreciate that you tried to accuse me of looking for a shortcut
only and wasting someone else time. It is untrue, and certainly if you
felt so strongly that answering my questions was a waste of your time
or were having a bad day, you really could have just chosen to ignore
my questions.

Yingge