st: Neumark decomposition

From   Yingge Lin <>
Subject   st: Neumark decomposition
Date   Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:18:51 -0400

I try to do decomposition analysis. If I use -oaxaca- with pooled, is
it correct that the results will be Neumark's decomposition? If so,
why it generate differenct results compare to the results that
produced by -decompose- whith D=*? If both of them are try to do
Neumark's decomposition, which one is correct?