st: hausman test

From   Ozgur Ozdemir <>
To   Stata <>
Subject   st: hausman test
Date   Mon, 16 Jul 2012 18:56:34 +0000

when I run the Hausman test I get the following message"V_b-V_B is not positive definite", then if I run the test the other way around Like "hausman random fixed" then I get a negative Chi-Square model fitted on these  data fails to meet the asymptotic assumptions of the Hausman test; see suest for a generalized test. ?

kind regards