Re: st: Trouble producing population standard deviations with collapse (sd)

From   Matt Vivier <mvivier@remedypartners.net>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Trouble producing population standard deviations with collapse (sd)
Date   Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:39:04 -0400

Great, thank you for the help everyone.

--
Matt Vivier
Data Analyst / Stata Programmer

--
The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential,
and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, or an