Re: st: Testing model fit for gologit2

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Testing model fit for gologit2
Date   Sun, 15 Jul 2012 20:51:24 -0500

At 02:16 PM 7/15/2012, Patricia Yu wrote:
Dear Statalist,

After running gologit2, I used Stata commands "estat class" and "estat gof" to test model fit. However, I received error message showing "invalid subcommand." What tests and Stata commands could I use to test model fit for gologit2?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Thanks again,

I am not aware of such a test in Stata for -ologit-, so I am definitely not aware of such a test for -gologit2-. If you can find such a test for -ologit- it might be possible to adapt it to -gologit2-.

Dissertator in Higher Education
Department of Educational Leadership & Policy Analysis
School of Education
University of Wisconsin-Madison
(608) 698-8108

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463