st: Testing model fit for gologit2

From   Patricia Yu <pyu1@wisc.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Testing model fit for gologit2
Date   Sun, 15 Jul 2012 15:16:02 -0400

Dear Statalist,

After running gologit2, I used Stata commands “estat class” and “estat gof” to test model fit. However, I received error message showing “invalid subcommand.” What tests and Stata commands could I use to test model fit for gologit2?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Thanks again,

Patricia

PATRICIA YU

Dissertator in Higher Education

Department of Educational Leadership & Policy Analysis

School of Education

University of Wisconsin-Madison

(608) 698-8108

pyu1@wisc.edu