Re: st: SUR

Subject   Re: st: SUR
Date   Sat, 14 Jul 2012 09:28:13 -0400

Please take note of the FAQ section:

	• "It is long-standing practice on Statalist that most members, especially the most active members who supply a large fraction of the answers, post using their real names. This is one of the ways in which we show respect to others. So we discourage you from posting from behind fake names or identifiers. Such handles are particularly objectionable if they include the word “Stata” in some way.. "

I would add that "real names" include first and last names.

Steve
sjsamuels@gmail.com