st: SUR

From   Mesut Karakas <>
Subject   st: SUR
Date   Sat, 14 Jul 2012 17:02:21 +0300

we are using sur (seemingly unrelated regression), but our equations
do not have the same number of observations due to missing variables.
To cope with this issue, there exists a solution:
But this solution takes too much time.
Is there anyone who can help with this problem in a basic way (i.e. a
command in stata or add-in etc).
Thanks in advance.

Mesut Karakas