st: SUR

From   Happy Stata <happystata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: SUR
Date   Sat, 14 Jul 2012 11:47:16 +0300

Hello,

we are using sur (seemingly unrelated regression), but our equations
do not have the same number of observations due to missing variables.
To cope with this issue, there exists a solution:
http://www.stata-journal.com/sjpdf.html?articlenum=st0079
But this solution takes too much time.
Is there anyone who can help with this problem in a basic way (i.e. a
command in stata or add-in etc).
Thanks in advance.

Happy (Mesut)