RE: st: Testing the IIA assumption after running the mlogit

From   Patricia Yu <pyu1@wisc.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   RE: st: Testing the IIA assumption after running the mlogit
Date   Wed, 11 Jul 2012 23:18:26 -0400

Dear Dr. Williams,

Thank you for your response and suggestion. I will create dummy variables.

Thanks again,
Patricia

PATRICIA YU
Dissertator in Higher Education
Department of Educational Leadership & Policy Analysis
School of Education
University of Wisconsin-Madison
(608) 698-8108
pyu1@wisc.edu