Re: st: error message "label xxx already defined"

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   Xuelian Zhang <[email protected]>, statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: error message "label xxx already defined"
Date   Tue, 10 Jul 2012 21:56:25 -0400

1. you really need to respond to statalist

2. how about value labels?